Practically 30 of essentially the most influential consultants, practitioners and accounting expertise visionaries convened in New York Metropolis Feb. 20-22, 2023, for CPA Follow Advisor‘s thirteenth annual Accounting Thought Chief Symposium.
The annual occasion, hosted by CPA Follow Advisor (www.CPAPracticeAdvisor.com), fosters communication and enlargement on the analysis of applied sciences, practices and exterior influences which can be shaping skilled companies, in addition to agency and consumer success.
Contributors got here from throughout the U.S. in addition to Taiwan and Australia. They characterize a broad spectrum of the accounting occupation together with small tax-focused companies, normal practices, nationwide companies, company accountants, accounting educators, accounting expertise consultants , and technologists, and all are well-known audio system at tradeshows and CPE occasions.
Through the symposium, these professionals will meet with core improvement and government workers of key accounting expertise suppliers to find out and form the way forward for the occupation, together with each short- and long-term evolutions in expertise, workflow strategies, and agency administration.
2023 Accounting Thought Chief Symposium Agenda
Agenda gadgets are initially stored normal, in order that dialogues, challenges, disagreements, and new avenues of thought could be explored as they develop organically.
Nevertheless, some areas of normal steering, as they pertain to accounting and tax professionals, had been offered to spur thought:
- AI transformation
- New tendencies in advisory companies
- Increased schooling
- Staffing points
- Agency construction
- Information safety/privateness
- Expertise options, best-suite vs. best-of-breed
To additional information potential discussions on these huge matters, the attendees had been inspired to focus the route on the next views:
- What’s altering or what modifications do attendees anticipate within the above areas;
- What isn’t altering however wants to vary;
- What must occur particularly within the accounting occupation;
- What is going to facilitate these modifications, and what can we as members of this group do; and,
- How can we see our yr forward unfolding when it comes to visibility – talking/writing/instructing engagements – and,
- How can we form our output to advance these areas of change?
|Jim Bourke||CPA.CITP, CFF, CGMA|
|David Cieslak||CPA.CITP, CGMA, GSEC|
|Michael Hsu||CPA, CGMA|
|John Higgins||CPA.CITP, CGMA|
|Roman Kepcyzk||CPA.CITP, CGMA, LSS BB|
|Mark Koziel||CPA, CGMA|
|Michelle Golden River||CPF|
|Donny Shimamoto||CPA.CITP, CGMA|
|Brian Tankersley||CPA.CITP, CGMA|
- CPA Follow Advisor thanks the next expertise firms for serving to make the 2023 occasion successful: Corvee, Avalara, Zoho and Withum.
Further company and audio system included:
- Andrew Argue, CPA (Corvee)
- Sarah Schariest (Corvee)
- Sona Akmakjian, CPA (Avalara)
- Brian Austin (Avalara)
- Becky Livingston (Speaker, Penheel Advertising and marketing)
- Nathan Rodgerson (Zoho)
- Val Steed, CPA (Zoho)
- Pat Walsh, CPA (Withum)
CPA Follow Advisor has offered accounting and tax professionals with agency administration and expertise steering, opinions, skilled commentary, academic alternatives, and quite a lot of print and digital assets for greater than 30 years.